March 17, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - Social Distancin'...

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag, Under The Guest Bed

Hi, Everybody!

I'm glad you're here to visit this week. Today, I'm gonna chat with you about a really important subject...Social Distancin' and your pets.

I'm actually under the bed in this picture, not because I'm hidin', but because this is Boo's favorite spot, and I'm missin' her. Even when Mom vacuums, I can still smell my favorite girl on the rug. We all miss her, and look forward to bringin' her back to the farmhouse.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Deep In Thought

Anyway, Mom and I have been readin' about a local animal foster/rescue group that's gettin' lots of people wantin' to turn in their dogs over fear of gettin' this new sickness from them. It breaks our hearts that anyone would want to give up their pets - for whatever reason. We know that we're with Mom and Dad from "birth to earth". They made that promise to us.

There's a new post Mom just found that should put everyone's mind at ease. Click HERE to read what the CDC has to say about it. It's great to know you can keep your dogs and not worry about gettin' each other sick. 

Seriously, if you won't promise to keep your pets forever, please get a stuffed toy instead. They all deserve your best, includin' keepin' them for their whole lives.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Clingy Boy

So, while Mom and Dad stay here at the farmhouse (with me), we can carry on our normal lives. I'll be my usual clingy self when Mom's sittin' in her chair...

Brynwood Needleworks - He Also Serves, Who Sleeps And Waits
 
...and I'm never far away when Dad's relaxin' and takin' care of his new knee. We're savin' a spot for The Black Dog's return, and there's even more room for the puppy we hope returns with her. 
 
Just know, we're family, and we'll spend our time together, the way it's supposed to be. Sendin' all of you our prayers and good wishes for health and happiness. We're all strong. We're gonna be okay. Take care of yourselves and each other. Have faith. Don't be afraid.
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."
 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tag, My name is Toby. Being a Cairn terrier I thought I was a tough guy, but I am not so sure.Tomorrow I am havin' a little surgery and I am scared! My mom is too. I know you have been through some tryin' times. I wish I could be like you. YOU ARE SO COOL! It's great to know there are guys like you that give us some courage. Now is there room under that bed for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tag. Your words of wisdom are very supportive in these tryin times. People are just nuts with all the hoarding of supplies. Boo will be missing you too and be ever so anxious to return home. She will have such stories to tell you. Keep hunkerin in and keep Mom and Dad comfortable and snuggly. Smooches...<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tag. Thanks for such encouragement during rough times. Can’t wait to see that cute new puppy you are getting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miss Pat:
    This message is for Toby.I want you to know I'm pullin' for you. You've got this! I know you're gonna be just fine, my friend. I hope you'll leave another message for Mom so she can let me know I was absolutely right (again). Seriously, I'm sayin' a special prayer just for you. Get well soon.
    Smooches,
    Your Hero, Tag (me!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Miss Sherry:
    Thanks so much for stoppin' by today. We're prayin' for the whole world these days. We hope people will remember to be nice to each other, and to animals, too.
    Smooches,
    Tag
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Miss Charlene:
    Mom says I'm gonna be so excited when I see Boo. She keeps tellin' me to keep my toes crossed that there are puppies, too. I really love puppies!! They're the little kids of the dog world! Thanks for leavin' a note for me this week.
    Smooches!xo
    Tag

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna