March 10, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - I'm The Pathfinder...

Brynwood Needleworks - The Regal Corgi

 Hi, Everybody!

I'm comin' to you from my comfy sofa today. It's my favorite place to hang out (other than Mom and Dad's bed). So, I bet you're wonderin' just how I've been spendin' the last week. You might be surprised.

No, I haven't been interviewin' new roommates in Boo's absence. No, I haven't been fieldin' phone calls from agencies who want to use my awesome likeness on their products. No, I haven't been takin' courses in barn scent competitions (although Mom says I'd be a champion, for sure).

Brynwood Needleworks - Rainy Day Corgi
 
I've been gettin' lots of car truck rides with Mom and Dad. Three times a week, Mom drives Dad to his physical therapy appointments (because he had surgery on his "pedal" leg, so he can't drive). I ride along because 1) I love goin' for rides, and 2) because Mom likes me to keep her company while Dad's at his appointments. Especially when the weather is on the crummy side. It's warmer these days, but it's also been rainy and muddy. Mom says she's the Pilot, and I'm her Pathfinder.

I'm really glad that Mom doesn't make me stay home alone. I mean, I don't need a babysitter or anythin', but I'd much rather hang out with my peeps. Especially since I'd be home without The Black Dog, and I hate to admit how much I miss her. 

Dad talked to Uncle Mike yesterday. Uncle Mike said Bella's gettin' in shape by trainin', and she'll be in fine form to have puppies. He's pretty optimistic that she's gonna have a litter, but nothin's for sure yet. Even so, she can't go swimmin' anymore while she's there, to make sure she doesn't catch an infection. So she has to settle for runnin' her butt off on land. (Believe me...she's good with that. She'd rather run any day of the week, than anythin' else.)
 
Soooooo, I'll be on "ride-alongs" with Mom and Dad while we wait to hear about our girl. I'll be keepin' you posted as we know more, and I'll be lookin' for interestin' stuff to share with you between now and then.
 
 I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."
 

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna