March 31, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - Wanna Help Me Celebrate?...

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag's Bored

Hi, Everybody!

If I said I'm not bored, but I'd be lyin'. I've been "shelterin' in place" with Mom and Dad, which is a good thing. However, that also means, except for goin' outside to whiz, and a few fetchin' sessions, I'm mostly inside. No Boo. No guests. Hardly any cookies! What's a guy to do?

I need to tell you somethin' right now...I'm gonna be back on Friday this week for a really great reason! My Birthday is Friday!! 

Brynwood Needleworks - Focus The Dog's "How To Draw A Corgi"
 
Well, Mom found this on FaceBark a looooonnnng time ago and she saved it for just an occasion such as this. I'm wonderin' if you wanna do somethin' fun for my big day.
 
This shows you how to draw a corgi. If you're in the mood, I'd love for you or your kids or grandkids to draw a picture of a lowrider just like me! Maybe you could email it to Mom through the link in the side bar. It would be really fun for me.
 
Mom said she'd share 'em all on Friday to celebrate my birthday. I sure hope you wanna do this. It would be the best Birthday ever!!!
 
By the way, tonight is the last night to enter Mom's 11th Blog Anniversary Giveaway. You don't want miss that, do you?
 
I'll see you again in seven on Friday. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."
 

3 comments:

  1. Well Tag - I tried, honest I did. I drew my best and STILL it looks like something a two-year old human could have produced (and probably done FAR better!). Hope it's okay that I just extend my best wishes instead! Perhaps I might prevail upon Mom or Dad to give that lovely tummy of yours some special skritches from me...maybe that will make up for my lack of drawing skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tag! Friday will be a very special day and it will be fun to celebrate your birthday with you! Until then...more treats every day is called for. Smooches...<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would pick Posey for my new great niece! Rosanne S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna