March 23, 2020

So Many Leaves...

Brynwood Needleworks - Wooly Critters Top Border Detail
 
Well, this has been taking longer than I expected. So many leaves! (I have a lot more to go, too!) I added a pair of hearts below and between the lovebirds, and I'm really happy with them.

Brynwood Needleworks - Wooly Critters Top Border
 
I admit there were other things on my agenda last week. We decided to self-quarantine, so I deep cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms. It's critical that I keep myself and Handsome healthy as he recuperates. He cancelled his physical therapy appointments for the near future, so he's even more committed to his own rehab for now. 
 
I also got all our tax preparations done for our accountant (even though the deadline has been extended). I like having that job out of the way. There were a few other tasks that I needed to accomplish, too, so it took a little longer to finish this first border.
 
I'm going to set up the side borders next, as they'll have to be attached to the main quilt first. Then the top and bottom will be attached. Yep. More leaves! sigh I'll keep you posted.
 
Don't forget to enter my 11th Blog Anniversary Giveaway! Just click on the Giveaway button in my sidebar to go to the post and leave a comment. 
 
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. Looking beautiful Donna.Stay well my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Laura:
    Same to you and yours.
    xoxo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stitches are such perfection and make this banner look so good. Love the added Hearts. Staying secluded and busy and well is the best...<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna