March 7, 2020

My Rotary Cutter Is Smokin'...

Brynwood Needleworks - Primitive Gatherings "Farmhouse Gatherings" Flannels
 
I began the day taking Handsome to physical therapy. When we got home, I had an order to make for shipping today. By then, it was dinner time (a tasty homemade quiche), leaving me a little time to cut flannel squares for my four-patch quilt project.

I need one hundred 4.5" squares, total, so I'm nearly finished. I'll be cutting the chenille squares to 8.5" today, and then I'll begin assembly. You know the drill. Coffee first. Cutting and sewing later.

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Lovely colors and delightful fabrics. Spring Forward...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sherry.
    Hope you're having a restful weekend, dear.
    xo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna