March 25, 2020

I've Got A Plan...

Brynwood Needleworks - Still Cutting Pieces

I've got a plan. Rather than cutting pieces as I go, and set up my borders piecemeal, I'm going to cut out all the pieces at once, and assemble all the borders. Then, I can just sit down and stitch.

So far, I've cut out all the rest of the berries, flowers, and forty of the leaves. Aren't they colorful?

Brynwood Needleworks - More To Cut
 
But, I still have more to go. I have at least twenty eight more leaves, and four more stems. I also have the flower pot motif on the center of the bottom border to trace, fuse and cut. Then, I can begin the fun part. 

I should have all the pieces cut out, and fused to the border fabrics today. I'm hoping to end my day with needle in hand...all that, after I make a batch of "chase away the clouds" chocolate chip cookies.
 
Stay Safe and Healthy, Friends!

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna