March 14, 2020

Still Stitching...

Brynwood Needleworks - Au ver a Soie (Soie d'Alger) Silk Threads
 
As I continue to embroider the wool appliques' for my Wooly Critter Sampler quilt, I'm also thinking about creating the vignette for my completed RSN Butterfly. Don't you think silk stumpwork flowers would be a perfect accessory for my Red Spotted Purple?

I ordered these from a brick and mortar shop via their website, and they arrived yesterday. I'd better keep after my quilt so that I can start this as soon as my critter quilt is finished! As my friend, Susan Greening Davis always says, "Still Stitching!"

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. We both love our stitching. It keeps our fingers busy. I love your butterfly. So beautiful and so life like. Take care my friend and stay healthy. Hugs and Prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Shirley:
    Thank you so for your comment today. You're right. I can't sit still, and stitching keeps my heart happy.
    Please take care and you be healthy, too.
    xoxo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna