March 3, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - Now We Wait...

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag, Doing What He Does Best

 Hello, Everybody!

You know how people have Casual Fridays at work? Well, I'm havin' Casual Tuesday this week. This is how you'll find me around the farmhouse most days. I mean, with Boo in Florida, what else do I have to amuse me? I'm tellin' ya, if I were a toy, the stuffin' would be bored right outa me!

I do have good news to share, though. Hold onto your hats for this one!

Brynwood Needleworks - Liljegren's Suncoast Bella
 
Word has it that Bella and Rigby have "done the deed" (more than twice!). Uncle Mike called last weekend to give us all the gossip. Seems the pair in question proceeded accordin' to plans, and he said they liked each other just fine. 
 
If they made puppies, the litter will be due around May 3rd (a month after my Birthday!). So, I'm gonna hang around here, watchin' the calendar, and waitin' for Uncle Mike to call again to tell us he's sure. 

Mom told me that we're gonna keep a puppy, too. I'm speechless! I don't know whether I'm excited or bummed. It's gonna be a great summer, I think. I'd better get my rest while I can!
 
 I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."
 

4 comments:

  1. Puppies...Eeek If it is so I can't wait for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Terri Sue:
    If our Bella has puppies, there will be an abundance of pictures. We're hopefully optimistic!
    xo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag you will definitely need your rest! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the puppies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna