October 2, 2019

Silver Lining...

Brynwood Needleworks - Primitive Gatherings Wool Box #5
 
Handsome had an appointment with his eye doctor yesterday, so I had a chance to spend my time in the waiting room working online. 
 
It was raining again, so I didn't work in the pole barn when we got back home. Instead, I took some of the minis from the latest Primitive Gatherings' Wool Box, and set them up for stitching. The Milwaukee Brewers were playing their Wild Card game last night, so I knew I could stitch during the game.
 
I can't show you all the fabulous projects in this box until after we get word that everyone has received theirs. There are nearly one thousand boxes currently being delivered to the participants, in all parts of the globe, so I must be patient. This is seriously the best box so far!

Brynwood Needleworks - Box 5 - Four Completed Minis
 
I can share the four minis I completed last night with you...but only the backs. Sorry to be such a tease. These are really cute, and I promise to show the fronts just as soon as I'm allowed. I really don't want to spoil the excitement for those who haven't received theirs yet.
 
The Brewers were in the lead all the way up to the eighth inning. The Nationals gained the lead in the bottom of the eighth, and three outs later, they were celebrating their win. Handsome and I - along with all the Brewers fans and players - were disappointed. Our season was awesome, but now it's over. We'll all be back in the spring to cheer them on again, hope that maybe next year...
 
DonnaAcornSignature

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna