October 29, 2019

Tuesdays With Tag - Practicin' For Halloween...

Brynwood Needleworks - Halloween Pups
 
Hi, Everybody!!
 
Well, apparently Mom doesn't have enough to do these days. In a flash of inspiration, she hauled out some of her and Dad's gear and poof! She turned Boo and me into costumed fools.

I'm wearin' a huntin' vest, whistle and Wisconsin DNR Warden's cap, so I'm supposed to be a Game Warden. The Black Dog is wearin' a doggie camo vest, a duck call and a hunter safety, blaze orange cap. She's supposed to be the hunter. (yawn) At least we're not cats or 'possums!

Really, it's all like a bad dream for us. We'd much rather be runnin' around our yard au naturel. Mom did tell us that there would be treats involved, so we played along. I mean, it's not even really Halloween yet! We can't even Trick or Treat until Thursday!

So, here's the deal...These are our costumes as of today, but I fear think there may be another set of costumes for the actual day. I hope next time, Mom might work a little harder on the setting, too. A real duck blind would have been nice, ya know?

So, you won't have to wait a whole week to see us again. We'll be back on Thursday, and hope you will be, too!
 
 I'll see you again in seven on Thursday. 'til then...
"Live Like Someone Left The Gate Open".
 

4 comments:

  1. Tag & Bella are so cute in their costumes.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag I am happy to see you and Bella in your Halloween costumes and I think they are very dapper. You could have been som stoopid wiener dog or such...hahaha. I shall look forward to your Thursday reveal and loot of treats. Smooches...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im just now catching up. Was gone for a few days to see children, grandkids, grandogs and grandcats. This picture made me laugh outloud!! Typical of the Corgi's, "how long do I have to wear this?" and the lab, as usual, wow I like this!!! HA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna