October 3, 2019

I Can Share These...

Brynwood Needleworks - Brynwood Minis
 
I can share these with you, because they're my own designs. I wish I could tell you right now which ones I substituted in the Wool Box, but we'll have to wait a bit longer.

Anyway, I decided Tag and Bella should each have their own mini, and the tree with the colorful, falling leaves is perfect for this time of year.

I spent the day out in the pole barn, painting railings. After Handsome got home from his morning appointment, I decided to spend the rest of the day indoors. I set these up while in the studio, and then stitched them while we watched baseball last night. The Brewers are out, but our second favorite team - the Tampa Bay Rays - made it into the playoffs, too. They won! So for the rest of the playoffs, we'll keep cheering for the Rays to go all the way.

It's been raining since last night, so I'm watching the weather. Morning coffee, and then back at the painting, which I should be able to finish today...which is good. I'm getting tired of painting, and I have other work that needs my attention. Nose to the grindstone will have its rewards. Namely, beautiful railing on the new porch. I'll just keep reminding myself of that fact, and the work will go much easier. Gotta run. They're not going to paint themselves, you know.

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Lovely little minis Donna.Im missing your post today,I do worry when you’re late posting.much love .Laura xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna