October 14, 2019

Productive Weekend...

Brynwood Needleworks - Shop Hop Bags - Dog Theme
 
I was busy all weekend, and man, did I get a lot accomplished! I worked in the studio to complete the commission for my client, along with five more Shop Hop Crossbody Bags in the same theme. All of them are lined with colorful paw print fabric, and of course, there's a lucky penny in each one of them. 
 
These bags are more than adequate for your largest cell phones in the front zippered compartment, and the rest of your essentials will fit in the main zippered section. Each bag measures approximately 6" wide x 9" tall. The black and natural bags are cork fabric, front and back. The bag on the far right is olive green waxed canvas. (I'm really partial to that one!) Each bag is $55, plus $8 postage. If you're interested in one, you can send a private message with your email address, and I can invoice you through my completely secure Square account.


In addition to sewing in the studio, Handsome and I tackled laundry; mowed the yard before the cold weather hit; I baked bread and chocolate chip cookies; and did a little housekeeping. Whew! Let's get started on the new week, so I can rest a bit!
 
Tag will be back tomorrow to bend your ear, and I'm going to Menasha to Sit and Stitch with the ladies. I'll see again on Wednesday! Make this a great week.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna