October 31, 2019

Sorry To Disappoint...

Brynwood Needleworks - Farmhouse Halloween Pumpkin

Tag and Bella were really excited about dressing up one more time to show you their second costumes today, but I had a little health scare yesterday, so I decided to take it really easy. I have no costume photos to share. Better safe than sorry. I know you'll understand.

I was able to light up their plastic "treats" pumpkin to share, but that's about all I was able to do . ugh

Brynwood Needleworks - Embroideries For BW Shop Hop Bags
 
I've been busy with Destiny lately. I managed to do four new machine embroidery designs to make into new BW Shop Hop Crossbody Bags. I'd also intended to sew these (and a few others) up yesterday, but they're sitting for now, too.

I'm going to take the day off again today. I'm going to make sure I don't have a recurrence of yesterday. It wasn't fun at all, and I really don't want a repeat. I'll see how I feel as the day progresses, and perhaps I'll be able to play in the studio for a bit. I'll let you know. 
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Vintage Halloween Postcard via Internet
 
DonnaAcornSignature
 (Prayers are always appreciated. God knows what's going on. Thank you. xo)

5 comments:

  1. Oh Donna - Keeping you in my prayers.
    Philippians 4:7 - Praying for that peace as you await answers.
    xo, Bren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, hope you feel better soon. Rest is the best medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers and Healing Energy Sweet Donna. I am pretty sure Tag and Bella do not mind being out of costume for Halloween as long as they get their Treats.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna