October 26, 2019

They Love Dressing Up...

Brynwood Needleworks - Twins
 
These are my beautiful, three year old great-nieces. Their daddy is my sister's son, Dan. I've written about him before, because we spend a lot of time together, and he comes running whenever we need a set of strong arms at the farm. I adore him for many more reasons.
 
His girls are fraternal twins, and they love dressing up. I haven't asked their mama just how many princess dresses they have in their closet, but I know it's a lot. Rather than put their names out here, I'm just going to refer to them by their initials..."O" on the left, and "M" on the right. 
 
They're both blondes, but "M" is wearing this fun, braided wig. Their mama is a talented, hobby photographer, and the girls are her favorite subjects (of course). When she posted this image of them, I couldn't help but smile. I thought I'd share their sweet photo with you today, too.
 
I'm not sure (because the girls haven't decided yet), whether or not they'll wear these outfits for Halloween. I'm sure they'll be adorable, whatever they decide to be, but I think it's a safe bet, they'll be girly and princess-y. I'll let you know.


I baked bread, as planned, yesterday, with so many more projects in mind, but my neck had other plans. I spent most of late day with an ice pack on my neck and taking Tylenol. I managed to stave off a bad headache (thankfully), but I wasn't 100% either. My body said, "Rest.", so I obeyed.
 
I'm planning yard work today, so we'll see how it goes. The sun's shining, and I'm looking forward to being outdoors. Wish me luck!

DonnaAcornSignature

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna