October 10, 2019

Working On New Pieces...

Brynwood Needleworks - Dog-Themed Embroideries
 
I'm running multiple embroideries right now, preparing new pieces and fulfilling orders. Some will be available in my shop later this week. Some will be Shop Hop Crossbody Bags, and the others will be a new style clutch. Fun times.

Our porch project is nearly finished, so I'll be taking photographs to share with you in the next day or so. The weather is supposed to fall apart, so I'm hoping to be able to get good shots before it does. I can tell you that the rails really finish off the project beautifully. Every time Handsome and I go outside, we have to stand and admire our new porch. Lots of smiles these days.

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I miss a little Corgi behind. Those are precious Donna.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna