October 19, 2019

Yesterday's Finishes...

Brynwood Needleworks - DnD Shop Hop Crossbody Bag
 
I completed two custom Shop Hop Crossbody Bags yesterday. This one is a Dungeons & Dragons themed bag, and is already on its way to a new home. (Of course, I'll do more by special order.) The DnD insignia was machine embroidered.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Mouse Shop Hop Crossbody Bag
 
My second Shop Hop Crossbody Bag uses a Mickey Mouse licensed fabric. I don't advertise licensed fabric items, however, I'm happy to create special orders for those who want them. Understand that these items, made with licensed fabrics, are legally created as long as you understand that the end product is not officially licensed by the company owning the original copyright. 
 
The rights to the license exist between the fabric manufacturer and the licensing company. According to US Copyright law, that does not extend to the end user of the fabric, and selling of the products are allowed by the maker as long as they do not represent the item as sanctioned by the original company. (Thought I'd clarify for those with inquiring minds.)

This sweetie is also already spoken for, and will go to its new home along with a second item I'm working on now. It's so much fun!!
 
Of course, I have the pattern for this bag available in my Etsy Shop if you'd like to make your own. Just click HERE and select "Brynwood Patterns" section to learn more.

Thanks to all who sent kind messages about our beautiful Bella. She's already getting around easier, and we see a full recovery in her future. We're sure resting easier in that knowledge. 
 
Have a great weekend, friends. 

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. I always love everything you create. I always use everything you make me and the cork bags are holding up extremely well. LOVE the Mickey and Minnie bag and may need to order one. XO <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna