October 22, 2019

Tuesdays With Tag - Do, Do, Do...Lookin' Out My Back Door...


Brynwood Needleworks - My New Favorite Spot

 Hi, Everybody!

With everythin' that's been goin' on here at the farmhouse, there sure is a lot for a Corgi to love. But, I have to admit, I love some things more than others. I think our new storm door is at the top of the list for now.

I really like that I can have a good look-see without standin' on my hind legs. I can park myself here  - rain or shine - and survey my entire domain. I mean, what's not to love?

Brynwood Needleworks - I Stand And Wait

I can see the birds on the feeders in the apple tree. I can see cars goin' up and down our neighbor's driveway, and I can spot the UPS truck, garbage truck, or tractors comin' down the road. Does it get any better than this? (Well, aside from the part where I can bark like a fool when I see somethin'!)

Brynwood Needleworks - Sitting Is Good

Sometimes I'll see a squirrel or chipmunk, and I don't want them to see me. I just quietly sit down and watch. I have to admit, it's pretty entertainin'.

Brynwood Needleworks - When All Else Fails...

But, on sunny days, my eyelids aren't the only things that flag. Soon, I've slid down into "sleepin' Corgi" mode. It's so warm and quiet. Before you know it, I'll be snorin' away. I can't help myself...and I'm not apologizin'.

Brynwood Needleworks - Barley Awake


Dad took this picture of me when he was outside. He said I'm the gate keeper. Yes. I think he's right. I'll bark, "You! Who goes there? What tasty morsel might you have for me that I might allow you to pass? Um...okay. Sorry, Dad. I'll move out of the way so you can come in."

Sheesh. What does a Corgi have to do to get a little respect around this joint? Don't worry. I'm not givin' up my post. As soon as the coast is clear, I'll be back on duty. You can always count on me!

 I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Live Like Someone Left The Gate Open".
 

2 comments:

  1. Tag you have such a lovely post to keep guard of. Pretty soon you will need a snowsuit to sit there with no sunshine during winter. Smooches...<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna