October 16, 2019

Wednesday With Tag - It's Me Again!...

Brynwood Needleworks - Kathy, Douwe, Mom and Me
 
I bet you're surprised to see me again today, aren't you? I just had to introduce you to my new, little buddy, Douwe (pronounced "Dewey"). His mom, Miss Kathy and he came with Douwe's mom, Selkie to see us yesterday. 

Douwe is a little man after my own heart. He speaks his mind when he wants attention, and he loves givin' kisses! (Me, not so much.) He never went up stairs until he saw our porch steps, but after checkin' them out, he ran right up (and back down, later). That makes him "Corgi smart", too.

Mom and Dad went to lunch with Miss Kathy, leaving Bella and me to entertain Selkie and Douwe. It's a good thing we were all in our kennels, 'cuz, I'm tellin' ya...we would have had a paarrrteeeee! As it was, we all looked like little darlin's when they got back.

I hope next time we all get together, we'll be able to romp around outside. Wouldn't that be a blast? I'm pretty sure the answer is "yes"!

I'd love to stay and visit with you longer, but I'm lucky Mom let me come back again today. So, I'm gonna close and think about our friends. They're all back home again, and I hope they'll be thinkin' about us, too.
 
 I'll see you again in seven six. 'til then...
"Live Like Someone Left The Gate Open".
 

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna