October 1, 2019

Tuesdays With Tag - I've Got Sunshine...

Brynwood Needleworks - Taggart - October 1st

 Hi, Everybody!

Welcome to October 1st.

I don't know about you, but aside from a little rain, our weather's just peachy. It was 80º yesterday!

Brynwood Needleworks - Taggart Sees His Shadow

Whoa! Oh, it's just my shadow. That means at least another six weeks of CORGI! hee hee No matter. I have to tell you about my spectacularly awesome day yesterday...

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag's Girls - Miranda and Olivia

My two favorite little girls came to visit me yesterday! These are our great-nieces, Miranda and Olivia. We have a mutual admiration society thing goin' on, for sure. We're all crazy about each other. Makes me wanna sing "My Girl(s)". (I know you're hummin' now! It's okay. I am, too!)

When they visit, just like in this picture, they're dressed like princesses. Yesterday, Miranda was dressed as a Frozen princess, Elsa, and Livvy was dressed as Rapunzel. They were just adorable. They gave me lots of attention...and a few treats. They love it when I give 'em a paw first, and I don't mind doin' it because it makes 'em laugh (and I get an animal cracker for my tricks).

They came and had lunch with Mom and me; and their momma, Alex; and Mom's sister, Di were here, too. Di is their Nana. (They call her "Nana Ponygirl" because she always gave them pony rides on her knee when they were really little. Isn't that adorable?)

We all had a nice visit, and as usual, it was too short. We see each other often, though, so it's not so bad. I usually get to see their brothers, too, but the boys were in school today.

Brynwood Needleworks - Regal Corgi
 
They gave smooches to Mom and me, and then I got to watch them drive down the road to go home. After they were gone, we thought back on our nice afternoon. Giggles and play were had, and everybody was tired when it was all over. Mom and I even took a nap after they left. (Mom needed it more than I did.)

We can't wait until they come back. I guess that leaves the entertainin' to Bella and me for now. I think we can handle that. We're pros, after all.
 
 I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Live Like Someone Left The Gate Open".
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tag. Your two little Princess girls are almost as cute as you are...actually they are super cute! I adore their dresses. Maybe next time you could put on your bow tie and surprise them. Next I see Ballet moves in your future with these girls. Or...just runnin around and playin. I can understand a nap was in order after they left. Animal Crackers...YUM!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna