September 30, 2019

On This Week's Docket...

Brynwood Needleworks - Fabric Selections For This Week
 
Yes, my friend. I'm still painting. Whew! This part of the project is taking me longer than I originally allotted. Plus, it's been raining. Have you ever stood in a pole building in the rain? Uninsulated metal roof. Even a light drizzle sounds like a deluge. It's so loud, you can hardly hear yourself think. I'm not complaining. Well, yes. I guess I am a little whiney. Sorry.

Let's get to the important part of today's post. I'm working on a number of commissions this week. I have two projects using the fabrics on the top half of this image, and two more using the fabrics on the bottom. They're all completely different, but they're going to be fun to make for my clients!

As it started raining again this morning, I'm going to stay inside and sew instead today. The hardest part will be deciding which fabric to pull first. (Hint: In order received, it will be one of the two Laurel Burch fabrics on the bottom, along with the black cordura below them.)

Tag will be back tomorrow, so I'll show you how far I get when I return on Wednesday. See you again in October! heehee
 
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Fun fabrics and I adore them all however I am a forever fan of Mickey and Minnie! Rain? We are still zero rain here. So Strange...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna I love the Kitty faces. I hope to see what you create with these fun fabrics. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna