September 27, 2019

Jammed Up Again...

Brynwood Needleworks - Farmhouse Grape Jam
 
I finally got grape jam made for the pantry yesterday. The longest part of the process is separating the grape pulp from the skins. Once that's done, the rest goes fairly easy, but man! This batch was made from eight pounds of grapes...skinned one or two grapes at a time. I listen to the radio while I work. Eight pounds of grapes turned into nearly eight pints of jam. I have four pounds left to process, which I'll do today.
 
Younger son has built all the rails for the porch, so this weekend, I'll be doing the finishing painting on all of the parts. Today, he's installing a new storm door on the "friends and family" entrance for us.
 
I'm going to make the jam, clean up the kitchen afterward, and then I'm planning to sit and stitch the rest of the day. If I'm painting on the weekend, and making new commissions next week, today, I'll stitch.There! That's settled. wink
 
Happy First Fall Weekend!! 

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Oh your porch railings must be divine. Finishes are very satisfying. Lovely Fall weather here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna