September 10, 2019

Tuesdays With Tag - My Boo Is Back...

Brynwood Needleworks - Taggart

Hi, Everybody!

Well, it's sure been an eventful couple of weeks. Dad and The Black Dog have been gone since August 28th, but they got home on Sunday afternoon. They were gone a whole eleven days, but it seemed like at least six months to us! Mom and I were missin' both of them.

Anyway, they're finally home, and we're happy to announce (I guess) that Bellas and Rigby consummated their relationship...more than once! Now we have to wait to see if there are gonna be any baby Bella and Rigbys. We should know in a few weeks, but the vet in Texas tested Bella three times, and is quite sure that she should come out of this with a litter.

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag and Bella - Back Home Again
 
Bella did return home with some new hardware. We have to admit it's not her best look. From the stories she's been tellin' me, she tried an acrobatic jump where she shouldn't have, and wasn't quite up to the task. She fractured her foot and will have to be in a splint for five more weeks, and she's gonna have to have another procedure when it's safe to do so. (We have to consider that she may be "pupulated", you know.)

She's goin' to see our vet this week, and Dad will know more then. All I know is that she sounds like a wooden-legged pirate stumpin' around the house, and I'm gonna stay on her good side so she doesn't take a swing at me. That thing looks lethal! She also isn't allowed to rough house or run with me, and that stinks, 'cuz we both dearly love playin' our chasin' games.

Web Image

I think it's important to keep our sense of humor in such situations, so I'm sharin' a joke with you today. Neither of us have cone heads (or cone butts), but I have to admit, I've noticed that Boo is still interestingly aromatic. Mom and Dad told me to mind my "p's and q's" so I'm doin' my best. Just in case, they're keepin' the cutest pants on her for now.

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag's Tired
 
So between not sniffin' and not runnin', I'm tellin' ya I'm bored stiff. I think I'm just gonna take a nap. Maybe when I wake up this "treat her with kid gloves" phase will be over.
 
Don't worry, once we find out whether or not The Black Dog is "with litter", I promise to break the news to you here. Paws crossed, 'cuz I would love to be playin' with puppies! Gotta run. Nothin' to do, but even so, I'd better get after it.
 
 I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Live Like Someone Left The Gate Open".
 

1 comment:

  1. Tag Dear I am certain you are very glad to have your Boo back. She will be running again in no time and you both will have lots of Autumn fun. It will be very exciting when Boo is with puppies and I just know she will need lots of your help when the puppies are born. All of this will be a very new and exciting adventure for you. Smooches and enjoy Falling into Autumn...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna