September 14, 2019

Custom "Sea Turtle" Set Finished...

Brynwood Needleworks - "Ensemble" and "Nocturne" Bags

I've completed my latest custom order for a client who chose this beautiful blue batik fabric. She loves sea turtles, and this set is for an upcoming trip.

Brynwood Needleworks - "Nocturne" Travel Bag
 
This "Nocturne" bag (great for sleepovers!) is the bag I just finished. All I needed to do yesterday was add the handles and shoulder strap. 
 
I got a lot accomplished while it rained the past few days, but it's supposed to be nice today, so I'll be working in the yard today. I plan to enjoy these nice days while we have them. Have a great weekend, and I'll see you again tomorrow.

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Oh my ,absolutely beautiful set of luggage.I love everything about it, fabulous
    Colour and very stylish.
    Have a lovely peaceful weekend dear Donna.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely custom set. Beautifully created dear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna