September 19, 2019

More Wool Box Projects...

Brynwood Needleworks - Primitive Gatherings' Everlasting Kits
 
Each Primitive Gatherings Wool Box contains two kits for an ongoing project called "Everlasting". I've been setting these aside as I stitch the other projects, but now I'm pulling my materials together to begin working on them.

The kits contain the pattern and fabrics used for each design, and while I'm using some kits as they were packaged, I am going to change some of the fabrics to some that will be more to my liking. Don't get me wrong. They're all beautiful, but I'm not sure I want some of the darker colors.

I've pulled some of the Valdani threads, but will wait until I've decided on all the wools to pull the rest. Then, I'll begin the process of fusing, cutting, placing, and fusing again, so I can embroider whenever I get the urge.

Today, I'll be in the barn instead. All our materials for the railings arrived, so I'm going to paint a lot of the stock. That way, I'll only need to touch up after everything is assembled. The weather should be perfect for working outside, so I expect I'll get quite a bit accomplished. We'll see if I'm up to my ambition! Photos tomorrow...

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Changing colors to a little bit lighter, softer ones... You are such girl after my own heart!! I'm sure they will be beautiful! xo, Bren

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna