September 23, 2019

Watching Paint Dry...

Brynwood Needleworks - Painting Railing Parts
 
There are a lot more parts painted and stacked against the wall outside the frame of this image. Don't worry though. I'm not going to ask you to watch me paint. That would be unspeakably boring.
 
I'm only showing one of these images to show you what I haven't been doing. Baking, laundry, oh, yes...and needlework. Only loading the rollers with paint, and waiting for it to dry for the next coat. And, I'm not finished either. sigh
 
#2 Son arrives today to begin assembly, so I guess I'll be painting some of this after it becomes actual built railing. I'm good with that, but I'll certainly be happier when it's finished. 

I think I'll be in the studio while he works today. I wouldn't want to be in his way, after all. (We won't actually speak about my ulterior motives, right?)
 
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. You are very organized with your railing painting...just as you are with sewing, baking, canning and so on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna