September 26, 2019

Just Finished And Mailed...

Brynwood Needleworks - Latest Commission
 
I so love creating these! There really aren't enough hours in a day for all the things I want to do, so I try to pack my awake hours with as much as I can. The word "bored" just isn't in my vocabulary.

This piece was finished for a client who has become a dear friend. She has more of my strawberries in other colors, but wanted this blue one for her collection. It's already carefully packaged, posted, and is on its way to her in Minnesota. One of these days, we'll meet somewhere half way for lunch and a visit. I look forward to that!

It's already Thursday, and I can't believe another week has almost passed. A haircut this morning, and then I'll be back to work on my next project. 
 
The porch railings are coming along nicely, and all of the outside lighting is now installed. I hope to show you our finished porch some time late next week. Fingers crossed!

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Blue Strawberry. You definitely do not do Boring! Your Hickory Hill Farmhouse Porch is looking fantastic. Lovely day dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna