September 3, 2019

Tuesdays With Tag - Meet Rigby...

Brynwood Needleworks - Taggart

 Hi, Everybody!

Bet you're dyin' to hear from me this week! Far be it for me to disappoint, so I'm gonna get right to it for you.

Dad and Boo left the farm last Wednesday (as last reported), and stayed the first night in St. Louis. The second night they stayed in Oklahoma City, and arrived in San Antonio on Friday afternoon. 

After a good night's rest, The Black Dog and Dad met with Bella's boyfriend's owner, Mr. Barrett. Then, Boo got to meet her boyfriend, Rigby. They were friends right away (according to my reliable sources).

Brynwood Needleworks - Rigby

This is one of the photographs sent to me for this post. I guess you could say Rigby is a handsome devil (for a black dog...and present company excluded). He's that perfect boy Labrador size, and I can see why Uncle Mike wanted him to be Bella's boyfriend.

Brynwood Needleworks - Rigby and Owner, Mr. Barrett

He's obviously a silly fool, just like our black dog, so I bet they're hittin' it off famously. Again, accordin' to my sources, there's been a lot of chasin' and playin'. And, I don't really need to hear about the rest of the story. I mean, I'm not some sicko who wants all the titillatin' details. Just give me the Cliff's Notes version and I'll consider myself informed.

We still don't know exactly how long Dad will be in Texas, but I'll be sure to keep you updated on their liaison and travel plans. I'm actually missin' Dad - and our silly girl. It would be okay with me if they just packed up and headed back home. For now, I'm just hangin' out with Mom and enjoyin' the weather. Dad says it's dog-kickin' hot in Texas, so I'm glad I'm not there!

I'm gonna close out early this week. It's too darn nice to be sittin' here at the computer. Places to go. People to see. No more burnin' daylight for me!
 
 I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Live Like Someone Left The Gate Open".
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tag. Rigby is a fine lookin Lab and I am certain Bella and he are gettin along famously. You are smart not to want the full disclosure details of their relationship. That is for Mom and Dad and Uncle Mike to know. TeeHee...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna