October 11, 2019

Corgi Shop Hop Crossbody Bag...

Brynwood Needleworks - Corgi Shop Hop Crossbody Bag
 
This one turned out so cute! I couldn't love the design more. I mean...What's cuter than a corgi butt? I'm working on a number of these in different colors, along with the paw print embroidery I shared yesterday. 
 
These are a perfect size (6" wide x 9-1/2" tall) with a zippered front pocket; a top zipper closure; and a back slip pocket. I think this olive cork color, chosen by my client, is a great color, too!
 
I'll be putting this one in the mail today, and then heading back to the studio to work on more. I'll be sharing my completed bags in my Brynwood page on Facebook (HERE), so if you're interested in one, you can send an email or a Facebook private message to place an order. A hot cup of coffee, and then I'm off to the races!
 
DonnaAcornSignature

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna