February 8, 2019

New In My Shop...

Brynwood Needleworks Flower Cowl - Natural/Tan Version Detail
 
 It was a perfect day to knit at the farmhouse. I made a beautiful wool cowl to wear as a fashion accessory, or as a cowl with your winter coat.

Brynwood Needleworks Flower Cowl - Natural/Tan Version Detail

This is the natural version, with tan and peach-tone, and deep green leafy wool roving flowers. I also have a black/fuchsia version available. 

Brynwood Needleworks Flower Cowl - Natural/Tan Version

This is the actual version I knitted today.

Brynwood Needleworks Flower Cowl - Natural/Tan Version - Front

I'm sharing these photos from the same wool, knitted and photographed when we still lived in Florida. This specific one already sold, but it gives you an idea of how the cowl sits on your shoulders, and of the size.

Brynwood Needleworks Flower Cowl - Natural/Tan Version - Side

This is the side view.  I designed this cowl pattern, and it was sold through Pagewood Farms, who manufactured the yarn. Their yarn is now discontinued, but I have a few skeins left in my inventory, so I decided to knit it into my cowl design for those who don't knit.

Brynwood Needleworks Flower Cowl - Natural/Tan Version - Back
 
You can see from the back view that the roving flowers are interspersed all around the cowl, so it's pretty from any angle. 

If you're interested, you can find it in my Brynwood shop HERE. I'll be making the black version soon, too. This one is ready in time for Valentine's Day, and the cold weather we're currently enjoying experiencing in Wisconsin!

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Very unusual and beautiful. Looks warm and cozy for those frigid temps across the country. Knitting Bliss...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna