February 20, 2019

New Cork Colors...

Brynwood Needleworks - Peacock, Kiwi and Teal Cork

New cork fabric colors have arrived in the studio. Soon, I'll be creating new bags, wallets and accessories in these gorgeous hues, just in time for Spring!

Brynwood Needleworks - Peacock, Kiwi and Teal Cork
 
If you have Madeira threads in your sewing supplies, these cork colors are very close to these thread colors; Peacock = Color 1290, Kiwi = 1169; and Teal = 1280.

I'm looking forward to cutting into these and making some new beautiful bags. I'm going to be debuting a few new styles, too! I think you're going to love them.

DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! These are some of my favorite Peacock colors. You are tempting me too much my friend. I may have to have something which combines all three colors...Oy Vey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!!!! cant wait to see what you create and very like the combination of all three as has already been suggested....have fun and many blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful new cork fabrics! I look forward to seeing your new styles along with the old ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna