February 21, 2019

Enough Already...

Brynwood Needleworks - Let It Snow Door Hanger
 
This piece has been hanging on the back door since last November. It's hung on the door the whole time we were in Florida. It's hung on the door until yesterday.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - February Snow Storm

When Tag and I got up yesterday morning, it had already begun to snow (again). We went outside, and while I shoveled around the "friends and family" door, he frolicked in the yard. He loves the snow.

Brynwood Needleworks - February Snow Storm

It continued to snow until late day. It was windy, making it difficult for the birds, who hung close to the feeders and the shelter of the porch. I especially love when the mourning doves line up on the porch rails, but they're skittish, so just my passing by the windows sends them to flight.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Spring Wreath

We're expecting more snow on the weekend, but I have plans to attend a concert in Milwaukee with Daughter-in-Law #1. I really don't want the weather to ruin our Saturday evening with the Symphony. 

I really don't mind the snow, but I'm not especially anxious to drive in it either. So, I'm thinking, if I take down the "Let It Snow" decor it might send out a new message, right? 

Time to hang up a Spring wreath. Let's see if it helps turn the season from snow to daffodils. Or at the very least, maybe it will push off the bad weather until Tag (he'll stay at our son's house with Son and Grandson in case we need to stay overnight) and I get back home late Saturday or early Sunday. wink
 
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you! We've had enough snow. Bring on SPRING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck - hope that works - we've been pretty fortunate so far in southern NH (they want the snow up north for skiing). However, winter isn't over and we've had blizzards in April.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are getting lots of rain, some 'real' snow flurries and all of us sound like silly folks whining...…...in my humble opinion, here is Southern California. Your snow covered farmhouse is beautiful. Safe driving Donna & enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna