February 26, 2019

Tuesdays With Tag - My Bristly Brushing Stick...

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag and His Bristly Brush Stick

 Hi, Everybody!
Guess what? Mom got me a present and it's not even my Birthday until April!

Now, first, I don't want anybody thinkin' I'm a difficult Corgi, okay? I like my electric toothbrush just fine, but sometimes a guy just likes to chew on somethin'. It was with that in mind that Mom got me this thing. 

It's actually called a Bristly Brushing Stick, and Mom got it on Amazon HERE. She got the medium-size one for me (sizes are based on weight).

Bristly Brush Stick Instructions

The pictures explain it almost as well as I could! The deal is that she puts dog toothpaste on the bristles and in the reservoir, and I get to chew on it for five or ten minutes. In the end, I get a little gnoshin' time, and pretty pearly whites.

Brynwood Needleworks - I Got This
 
 
It didn't take long at all for me to get the hang of it. I did a bunch of lickin' at first, but in no time, I was chewin' away on it. It made great squeaky noises, too. Mom said she could hardly think straight! Anyway, I figure my teeth will be sparklin' by the end of the week.

Just so everyone knows, neither Mom nor I are gettin' anythin' free, and we're not gettin' paid to mention this product. Mom just thought it might be fun for me to have a toy that actually does somethin' hygienic for me while I'm playin' with it. You know...Corgis just wanna have fun! I've gotta go now. I'm gonna see if she'll let me play with it...I mean...brush my teeth again.
 
 I'll see you again in seven, 'til then...
"Live Like Someone Left The Gate Open".
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow Tag. A very practical and fun toy for you. I wonder if they have a version for me...Butterscotch flavored. Next week you should smile for the camera so we can see your Pearly Whites. Smooches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna