February 27, 2019

A Perfect Day To Stay Inside...

Brynwood Needleworks - Winter Farm Girl

When I woke up yesterday morning, it was c-c-c-c-coooold outside. It warmed up as the day went by, but it was a perfect day to stay inside and work on my butterfly.

Brynwood Needleworks- My Stitchin' Buddy

Tag is a great, little stitchin' buddy. He cuddled up next to me and put his head on my knee while I worked on my needlework.

Brynwood Needleworks - Butterfly Progress

By the end of the day, I had finished the second top wing section.

Brynwood Needleworks - Top Butterfly Wing Sections

Two halves of the same butterfly. I'm so happy with how they look.
 
I'll be working on the bottom left wing part next, but I won't be showing that for a bit. I think I'll wait until it's completed. I have a few other things that need my attention, so I have to set this aside for a little while (or as long as I can be away from it). I'll probably pull it out again when it snows later this week! Mother Nature is a real trickster!
 
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. We are in short sleeves here in the UK. Very unseasonable weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Butterfly is looking gorgeous. The silk threads must be heaven to stitch with. Warm Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have stayed inside too. Good gracious that's cold!
    Your butterfly is looking soooooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna