February 7, 2019

Snowy, Sheepy Display...

Brynwood Needleworks - Snow Days Bowl Fillers
 
I took a break from "the usual", and finished my little Snow Days Bowl Fillers. I used a red plaid wool for the backings (you can see it reflected in the mirror in the next photo), but I decided not to use the little snowball trim on the edges. I thought they actually detracted from the little snowmen.
(You may notice that the two pillows in back - closest to the mirror - are still flat. I ran out of my organic cotton stuffing and had to order more. I'll stuff those when it gets here.)

Brynwood Needleworks - Snow Days Bowl Fillers, Sheep Planter, and Winter Penny Table Mat
 
There was one thing I didn't share with you from my shopping trip to Searsport Rug Hooking when I was in Florida, but I'm finally sharing now. I didn't want to unpack it then from its travel box, but it's on display now. Don't you love my black sheep container? I thought it was the perfect vessel for my wooly fillers.
 
In case you'd like to have any of the items for yourself, you can purchase the kits for the Snow Days Bowl Fillers, and the Winter Penny Table Mat from Primitive Gatherings. (I made the names of the kits links for you.) If you want a Baa Baa Black Sheep container, you can purchase one online, too, from Searsport Rug Hooking.

I'm going to sit back and enjoy my little vignette, now that my projects are finished. We're expecting more snow before the weekend, too. I think my little snowmen will be right at home.
 
DonnaAcornSignature
 
Disclaimer: I have, in no way, been compensated, monetarily or in-kind, for linking to the above items and shops.

2 comments:

  1. This is the sweetest Winter vignette and each piece is perfectly related to one another. So pretty and your hand stitched Snowmen and Penny Mat are extra special dear. Warm Cozy Cocoa day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, the sheep container is wonderful! I like the way your sweet snowmen are peeking out of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna