February 22, 2019

Tuesdays With Tag - Special Edition...

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag and Bella

 Hi, Everybody!
I'm back again this week with a special post to wish a Happy Birthday to our special girl.
I decided to do a little musical tribute to Bella. Enjoy!

Brynwood Needleworks - Baby Bella

I've grown accustomed to her face
She almost makes the day begin,

Brynwood Needleworks - Tongue Out Boo
 
 I've grown accustomed to the tune
She whistles night and noon

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag and Bella

Her smiles, her frowns, her ups and downs
Are second nature to me now
Like breathing out and breathing in

Brynwood Needleworks - Liljsgren's Suncoast Bella

I was serenely independent and content before we met
Surely I could always be that way again, and yet

Brynwood Needleworks - Our Beautiful Bella
 
I've grown accustomed to her looks
Accustomed to her voice, accustomed to her face.

Brynwood Needleworks - Bella (her Second Birthday)

 Well, you're four now.
Happy Birthday, Bella.

I wish we were together to celebrate this year, but I know Dad will make your day special.
Have a great day. Dad, Mom and even I love you.

 I'll see you again in seven a few, 'til then...
"Live Like Someone Left The Gate Open".
 

2 comments:

  1. Tag this is a beautiful tribute to Bella. Happy Birthday Bella as you are now four! P.S. I think Mom and you will have some Birthday cake to celebrate Bella even though she is in Florida with Dad and Uncle Mike. Smooches...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag that was very sweet. I was singing along as read your words.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna