February 19, 2019

Tuesdays With Tag - February Follies...

Brynwood Needleworks - Taggart

 Hi, Everybody!

Thanks for stoppin' by today. Have you got a minute for me to tell you about my week?
Great!

Brynwood Needleworks - Chasin' A Leaf

A few weeks ago, we had grass showin' through here at the farm. Then, just like that, we've got scads of snow again! Mom and I took a hike around the place so I could play outside.

There's still a little crust on top of the snow, which is good, 'cuz it was deeper than I'm tall around most of our yard! That crust kept me from disappearin'. I might have needed a snorkel to breathe!

Anyway, I saw somethin' scootin' across the snow, so I had to run and check it out. I thought it might be a mouse, but it was just a leaf slidin' on top of the snow. Drat!

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag Loves Snow

I ran in the back yard, and then I ran down in the front yard. I sure was gettin' some good exercise. I don't hang around outside much when it's real cold, and well...it's been real cold lately. This day was in the 20s (Mom told me), and it was downright balmy, so we made the most of it!

Brynwood Needleworks - Hot On The Trail Of...Somethin'

I even ran around the wood shed, 'cuz I was sure there was a critter hangin' around up there. I mean, maybe it was a woodchuck, or a woodchuck, or who-knows-what? There were a lot of tracks and scent, but I never did see anythin'. It musta been sleepin'.

We were outside for quite a while. I even got frost on my...um...whiskers. But, you know what? I'd do it all over again in a flash. You wanna come next time?

Brynwood Needleworks - Bella, Dad, and Lucy

Oh! Oh! I don't want to end today's post without givin' a long-distance shout out to my sister-from-another-mother in Florida. February 22nd (Friday) is Miss Bella's Fourth Birthday!!

She'll be celebratin' with Dad and Uncle Mike on her big day. She'll be fetchin' and swimmin' and runnin' all day. Then, they'll go back home to hang out with Uncle Eric, Aunt Becky and Lucy Fur. You know what that means, right? I'm not gettin' any Birthday cake!

Even so, I wanna wish The Black Dog a happy Birthday. Mom and I wish we were there to dress you up silly, and sing the Birthday song to you!

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag's Tired
 
I spent yesterday with Mom and our great nieces, "The Twins". They just celebrated their third Birthday, and they're pretty rambunctious. I love little kids, so I was in my happy place. They did wear me out, though. I think I'm gonna take a nap. You'll excuse me, won't you?
 
 I'll see you again in seven, 'til then...
"Live Like Someone Left The Gate Open".
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tag! You sure got some runnin fun in all that snow. Looks pretty. Happy Birthday to Bella. I do think you will get to eat birthday cake somehow. Dad and Bella look like they are chillin without the freezin snow. Smooches and Keep Waggin...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna