January 1, 2019

Tuesdays With Tag - I'm Whizzin' On Sand For New Year's...

Brynwood's Taggart - In Florida Again

 Hi, Everybody!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Mom, Dad, The Black Dog and I made it to Florida and are celebratin' with friends. (Hence, the "whizzin' on sand". Get it?) They have a cute little cocker spaniel named Lucy, and we get along great. 

We got here yesterday, so we brought in the 2019 together last night, and we're plannin' a special dinner today. Miss Becky and Mr. Eric are great folks, and all of us are gonna spend the day watchin' football and catchin' up.

I know Mom thought I was gonna say somethin' about Boo's dipes, but seriously, I'm havin' trouble thinkin' straight about that. I'm glad I got "tootered", 'cuz otherwise, I might be bitin' my own toenails! I hope she gets done soon, so I can concentrate again. Cute red pants or not, I'm pretty much over her and her hormones!

Brynwood's Taggart - Florida Sun On My Bones

We're especially likin' the warm weather (83º yesterday), and sunshine. Mom promised we're gonna go to the dog beach while we're here, and I can't wait to dip my toes in the Gulf again. Bella might like it, too. Even if she doesn't go to the beach, we're gonna see Uncle Mike a few times, too, and we know she loves that!

Brynwood's Taggart - Happy New Year!

We had a fun year together last year, didn't we? Well, I was only seven then. This year (not until April), I'll be eight. We're really gonna rock 2019! 

Have fun celebratin' the new year today, and I'll talk to Mom about what we're gonna do for me to write about next week. Heck, it's Florida, so I'm pretty sure we'll do somethin' cool. You'll have to come back again to find out.
 
 I'll see you again in seven, 'til then...
"Live Like Someone Left The Gate Open".
 

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your Paws in the Sand Tag. 80 degrees sounds wonderful. Happy New Year in Florida...Smooches

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna