January 22, 2019

Tuesdays With Tag - Aunt Roxane...

Brynwood Needleworks - Roxane and Cooper

Hi, Everybody! 

No pictures of me this week. I know. You're disappointed, aren't ya? lol
Instead, I'm sharin' pictures of someone Mom and I really like...

Mom and I met Aunt Roxane in 2013 at the Florida Corgi Picnic. Mom and Aunt Roxane were friends on Facebook before that, but we met her in person then. I liked her and her Corgi, Cooper from the minute we met them.

Brynwood Needlworks - Mom and Aunt Roxane
 
Aunt Roxane knew we're in Florida, so she sent us a text and we made a date to get together. She came over yesterday, and I got the chance to snuffle and snuggle her. 
 
After The Black Dog, Miss Lucy and I all said "hi", she and Mom left us and went out for an afternoon of lunch and visitin'. I'm gonna tell ya, I was peeved! I'm not sure why I couldn't go, too.
 
They're gonna see each other again this week ('cuz they're goin' to the Englewood Farmer's Market), so I'm hopin' I can go along, too. If not, at least I'll be able to see her again before we go back to Wisconsin. Maybe I'll see Cooper, too! That would be real fun. 
 
I'll see you again in seven, 'til then...
"Live Like Someone Left The Gate Open".
 

2 comments:

  1. So good to reconnect in person with lovely friends. Tag I hope you get to have some play time with Cooper. Florida weather looks delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweet Tag - girls gotta have girlfriend time ya know? Don’t fret you are still loved and will get more cuddles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna