January 3, 2019

A Little Needle Dancing...

Brynwood Needleworks - My Version - Snow Days Bowl Fillers

 I'm still feeling under the weather, so I decided to pull out some of my needlework projects. Even when I don't feel well, I don't like to do nothing. I completed the stitching on two of my Snow Days Bowl Fillers.

Brynwood Needleworks - My Version - Snow Days Bowl Fillers

I like how the wooly bits make up the design, and then I can stitch as little or all that I care to. I've done more than simply stitch the wools to the printed ground fabrics. I'm also stitching the major design features of each little block.

Brynwood Needleworks - My Versions - Snow Days Bowl Fillers

I completed these two yesterday, and will work on the other four in the next day or so. When they're completed, I'll pack them away to finish at home. I have other projects with me, too, so I'll start on one of those after these are done. I hope I'll feel better by then, too.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Being able to do your beautiful Needle Dancing will help you get well. Continued Healing Energy for you and Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna