January 21, 2019

One Down, Three To Go...

 
Brynwood Needleworks - Lower Right Wing Part

One wing part completed on Saturday. I have three more parts to do...the lower left wing and two upper wing parts. I'll be working on them this week, but today is lunch with a Florida Corgi friend who lives nearby. I'll let Tag tell you about her tomorrow.

I'm very happy with the way this is turning out, and am looking forward to every day I'm able to work on this project. I love stitching with silk threads, and how beautiful it looks on fabric. It's definitely different from cotton. yum!

I'll be back Wednesday, but don't forget to visit Tag. We don't want him feeling neglected, do we? lol
 
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous thread colors! Congratulations on getting this portion finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very beautiful dear. The first is always the worst and now you can truly enjoy stitching the other wings. Corgi JOY...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna