January 23, 2019

Butterfly Progress...

Brynwood Needleworks - RSN Butterfly Upper Wing Progress
 
I spent last evening with the Paneras ladies again. Because of the lighting in the restaurant, I didn't take my butterfly to work on, but this is how much I've done since my last update. The upper wing is coming along nicely, don't you think?

I'll continue to work on it today, and see if I'm able to finish this wing section. I'm anxious to finish the butterfly now, so I'm going to keep going. Today would have been Mom (Grace's) 91st Birthday. I smile, knowing she'd love seeing me working on this. I wish I could see the look on her face.

I took my "little" embroideries with me for our gathring, and finished another. Five down and more to go. I'll share those photos later. I know I'll be going back to snow next week, so I'm going to enjoy these warm, sunny days while I can. 

Happy Heavenly Birthday. I love and miss you, Mom.

DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. The Butterfly is coming along nicely, so beautiful!
    Happy 91st to your Mom in Heaven.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heavenly Birthday Blessings to Grace. Your Butterfly is coming to life and is sew very beautiful. Soak up the Sunshine Dear...<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is intensive embroidery work, it is going to be lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna