January 18, 2019

I Stitched and Stitched...

Brynwood Needleworks - Yesterday's Effort
 
Everything takes a bit longer (for me) when embroidering with single threads. I worked on one of my lower wings most of the day yesterday, and will likely have this one finished by Saturday morning. 
 
I'll be taking a little time away from needle and thread to have lunch with friends today, but I'll be needle dancing before and after my lunch date. Now that I've started back on this, I have a hard time putting it down. I'm loving the process!
 
What are you working on these days? I'd love to know. In fact, if you'd like to email photos and tell me about your current project, I'll put together a post featuring your works next week!!
 
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Donna you are making wonderful progress as you Needle Dance your Butterfly to life. Sew very beautiful. Enjoy your lunch with friends today. We finally have sunshine after a lot of much needed rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are making super progress! Great thread colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna