January 15, 2019

Tuesdays With Tag - Perhaps A Ball Boy...

Brynwood's Taggart At The Court
 
Hi, Everybody!
 
I promised to tell you this week about an entrepreneurial idea I have. I'm thinkin' about workin' at the local tennis court. I could be a ball boy for all the tennis players who live in this subdivision.
 
It's Not That Big Out There!

I mean...look, it's not that big out there, and I'm pretty fast. I can zoom across the court to get the balls the players miss and take 'em over to a bucket on the sidelines. 

 

































"Sheee?"

See? I've got game! Can't you just imagine me, runnin' like the wind, catchin' balls, left and right? I'd be savin' all those old folks the "bendin' over" part. ("What, Mom? Ooops. Sorry.") Never mind about that last part. Anyway, I can retrieve all those stray balls for them, and then they can pay me for my services at the end of each session. 

I haven't decided if I should ask for snacks or money. Mom says if they pay me in money, I can buy my own treats. That makes sense, right? Then, she told me I could pay rent, too. Um...since when is this a thing?

On further consideration, I might just sit and watch on the sidelines for a while and think on this. I mean, I'm only gonna be here for a little while longer anyway. I might be better off just workin' on my tan.
 
 I'll see you again in seven, 'til then...
"Live Like Someone Left The Gate Open".
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Donna, you nail it every time with Tag's comments and linking the right photo with it. Sometimes I wonder who is channeling whom.
    Have a happy day with your sweet Taggart!
    Pat Demharter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag I think you would make a really grea Ball Boy and I, as an old person, would love for you to save me from bending down! However, you won’t find me on any Tenniis Court or Pickle Ball (that is very! Popular here) court. I may be with you and watching from the sidelines. P.S. Just stay as cute as you are and you will never have to worry about money for snacks. Smooches my little Corgi Cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna