January 30, 2019

RSN Butterfly Progress...

Brynwood Needleworks - RSN Butterfly Progress
 
Today I'm sharing two views of the same parts of my Royal School of Needlework butterfly project. I added the second view for a different perspective of the silk thread shading.

Now that these parts are complete, I'll begin work on the left side. I'm packing today, preparing to return to Wisconsin. I'll be driving on Thursday morning, but I'll tell you more about that tomorrow. For now, I'm going to enjoy finishing this much of my butterfly.

DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. so beautiful!!!! can't wait to see the rest!! safe travels to you and I am so sorry that you are headed back into this very dangerous cold weather.

    prayers and blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, your needlework is so beautiful and you can add this needlework to the beautiful list!!! Can't wait to see it all together :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous stitching you are doing. This Butterfly will be Stunning. Please be safe driving into the Polar Freeze.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna