January 8, 2019

Tuesdays With Tag - Walkin' My Baby Back Home...

Brynwood's Taggart - Soakin' In The Florida Sunshine

 Hi, Everybody!

Well, it's been a beautiful week in paradise. Heck, it sure beats the whee out of runnin' outside in snow. I wouldn't complain if I were there (well, I might), but I'm gonna enjoy this while I can.

Taggart and Lucy, Out For Walkies

I'm especially enjoyin' the sunset walkies with our furry hostess, Lucy. She's quite lovely, actually. She's quiet most of the time, but the girl can get her point across when she wants to - like when her mom and dad come home from rehearsals and stuff.

She's an opinionated little cocker spaniel, too. She talks about as much as I do when she's waitin' for dinner, or she wants a treat. It's pretty adorable.

Little Lucy and Tag

Mom started walkin' the two of us together yesterday. Boo went with us the first time, and that was a lot of fun. I like walkin' with both my girls. They don't get jealous, or anythin', but we went on this walk without the Black Dog for our photo op. I'm gonna do a whole lot more walkies while we're here! Am I smoooooth, or what?

Oh, I can't wait to tell you about a little entrepreneurial opportunity I'm mullin' over right now. I'll save that for next week.

 I'll see you again in seven, 'til then...
"Live Like Someone Left The Gate Open".
 

1 comment:

  1. Warm Walkies sure do beat Snow Walkies. Tag you and Lucy make a very sweet duo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna