January 5, 2019

New Year, New Looks...

New Etsy Banner For 2019
 
I'm working on a few new headers and elements for 2019. This one is for my online (Etsy) shop (which is currently on vacation mode). I've chosen the cork bag and some of my pincushions (in progress) to showcase what one might expect to find in my online shop, too.
 
You can see the new header I've installed here on my blog. I figured the hotshot Corgi should actually have his own photo up top this year, along with our compass barn. I think my new blog header better speaks to our life in Wisconsin, with all the wonderful activities I enjoy here at the farmhouse.

I'm also researching other online sites, now that my Craftsy shop is closed. I'm looking for a new self-host option for selling my PDF pattern files, including the ones available right through my blog. I'm going to move those, too.

2019 is a good time to change things up a bit. I'm hoping you like what you see, and that you'll tell me if there's something special you'd like me to share with you this year. Just let me know, okay?

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. I really like your new blog header and the new banner for your Etsy shop. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna