January 29, 2019

Tuesdays With Tag - Playin' At The Ranch...

Brynwood's Taggart - Kennel Boy

Hi, Everybody!!

No. I'm not incarcerated. I'm waitin' my turn to get out and do a little fetchin' at Uncle Mike's ranch. Dad, Mom, Black Dog and I drove over for a workout day on Friday. Man, did we have fun!

Brynwood Needleworks - Workin' The Black Dog

Dad and Mom watched while Uncle Mike worked a bunch of great huntin' dogs - Labradors, pointers, English cocker spaniels, and even a Hungarian Viszla! Everybody did a great job fetchin' and swimmin'. Dad worked our very own Boo, and I had to cheer at her skill and speed. She's almost as fast as me!

Brynwood's Taggart - The Fetchin' Blur

See that blur about a mile away in this picture? Yep. That's my very own self. Mom took me out into a field where the other dogs weren't working, because we didn't want them to get jealous watchin' me.

Brynwood's Taggart - My Thousandth Fetch

I swear I did about a thousand retrieves, exhibitin' my usual style and unique flair. You'd have been impressed. I just know it! Consider it trainin' for that ball boy position (which they still haven't offered me)!

Brywood Needleworks - Handsome, Uncle Mike & The Black Dog

We didn't stay at the ranch as long as we usually do. It was Uncle Mike's Birthday, so we wrapped up trainin' early and headed back to their house so Mom and Dad could celebrate with him and Miss Joann.

Boo and I stayed home with their pups, Jib (a stylish and friendly yellow Labrador lady), and Becca (the sweetest, little black English cocker spaniel this side of the Grand Canyon! They were great hostesses!

We all had fun and can't wait to get together again this summer (probably in San Antonio, TX where Bella's fiance' lives). Uncle Mike said there is a little of puppies in her future. I can't wait. I looooove puppies! Much more on that later as we have more details.

 I'll see you again in seven, 'til then...
"Live Like Someone Left The Gate Open".
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh sweet tag such a mindful pup you are going to the other field so they wouldn’t be jealous of how good you are. You learned kindness from your mama of that we can be certain. Did you at least get a bite of birthday cake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag you really did have a great adventure and looks like you got to do some fancy retrieving yourself. I just know you would get the Gold Medal in the Corgi Olympics. In fact...maybe you should skip BallBoy and go right into Olympic Triathlon specialties. Mom can be your coach! You want her to be super proud of your Super Hero Skills. The Gate is Open...<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag, what adventures you have with your Mom, Dad and the Black Dog!! You are so speedy, I bet Bella couldn't keep up with you! That would be awesome if Bella had pups!!! Take care on your ride back to Wisconsin!! Stay warm and safe!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna