December 31, 2018

Amost There...

Brynwood Needleworks - We're Road Warriors
 
We took this selfie before leaving the driveway at the farm. We're on our last leg of the trip now, and will be at our Florida destination this afternoon. 

Tag and Bella are such good dogs when we travel, although I'm sure sure he'll have a different perspective when Tag posts tomorrow! Bella is in heat, so stopping at rest areas and our hotels makes for an interesting experience, too. (She's wearing diapers, and Handsome said if we posted any pictures of her in "dipes", he'd come looking for me - and not in a good way. lol So, we resist, although she's cute as a bug in her red pants!)

The weather gets warmer the further south we go, and leaving 19º in Wisconsin, we're looking forward to the 80º days forecast for the next week! No more sweatshirts, and we'll be glad to be off the road, too. We're loving the idea of another Florida New Year's celebration spent with friends.

Happy New Year's Eve!

DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year and may 2019 be as Wonderful as You and Handsome are. Poor Bella in red “dipes”. I am sure Tag will have something to say tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you both a new year filled with smiles and good adventures! Enjoy your time in Florida!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna