December 29, 2018

The Long and Winding Road...

Image ©manythemiles262.wordpress.com
 
Anniversary number thirty four (34!!!) finds us on the road, heading south. We'll be in Florida by New Year's Eve, so we beat the "silly" traffic, and we'll spend the holiday with dear friends. It seems appropriate.

Husband, you and I have traveled many miles over the past thirty four years (37, if you count before we were married), and I know we'll travel many more together before we're through. I can't think of a single, living being on this earth who is more suited to me, who makes me a better person, and who loves me, ever and always. Know that my home is wherever you are. 
 
A. B. & A., AML,

DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. Happy Annversary and many more Safe Travels together. Happy New Year too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary to you both.Have a safe journey and a wonderful time.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary - Many blessings and prayers for a wonderful year ahead. Prayers for safe travels and great weather while there and coming back home.
    Happy and blessed New Year to all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary wishes to you both! Safe travels to you! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna