December 22, 2018

Another Peek...

Done!
 
They'll receive them today, and then I'll share photos, along with other Christmas gifts. It's going to be a busy day. Younger son and family coming in the morning before they leave town for the holidays. Elder son and family for the afternoon before other family members come from out of town to spend the holidays with them.

Handsome and I will have a quiet Christmas together, before we pack up to head to Florida for a while. Music, Florida friends, and warm weather in our future...just like when we lived there. We're really looking forward to our own trip.

My sewing is done for this year, so I'll only be in the studio to play...or not. For now, it's time to relax with our kids. Happy Saturday, to all.

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to You and Yours. Love the Grammies Jammies selections. Safe travels to Florida. Blessings for 2019...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time with your kids! Oh my goodness, the Grammie's Jammies are too cute! Wishing you a joyous Christmas and a safe journey to Florida!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna